We will be at our new location as of 12/1/2018.
2401 Main Street, Evanston, IL 60202
Our pursuit of optimal fitness is delivered through one-on-one coaching and group classes, including CrossFit. To speak with a coach about which is best for YOU, click here to book a free “No-Sweat Intro.”
Zero sales pressure, promise.
A great personal trainer helps you build a habit you’ll keep for life. After all, becoming a different person means doing things with you may not be comfortable with at first.
A good personal trainer is part coach, cheerleader, kinesiologist, physicist, and fan.
Even our personal trainers coach and train each other. Everyone needs a coach!
Your path to self-betterment starts with a Intro:
- What are you already doing right?
- How can we use those Bright Spots to leverage improvement?
- How can we help you get used to success?
You show up and we will tailor your workouts and oversee your form.
- Less chance of injury and greater results due to personalizing workouts towards each person’s strengths and weaknesses
- Greater accountability due to the one-on-one nature of personal training
- BUILD SPECIFIC SKILL SETS: Want to perfect your pull up, conquer a muscle-up or dial in your hand stand push-ups? Private coaching sessions are a great way to focus on and strengthen specific skill sets vital to improving your general physical ability.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: Pick your coach and pick your time. Private Coaching can be scheduled anytime that fits your schedule.
SPECIALIZED PROGRAMMING: If you are training for a specific event your coach will tailor your program to meet the needs and demands you will see in your event or sport. This will help you gain a valuable edge over your competition