We will be at our new location as of 12/1/2018.
2401 Main Street, Evanston, IL 60202
NO SWEAT INTRO
RIGHT START PROGRAM
RIGHT START PROGRAM
What Does Your First Month of Right Start Include?
- 4, 1-on-1 personal training sessions (1 – hour long)
- 1-hour nutrition consultation with our nutrition coach (includes handbook and sample meal plan)
- An initial InBody composition scan of muscle mass, body fat and metabolic rate
- First goal setting session
- 2-week accountability follow up
- Welcome package with e-town swag!
- Ability to join group classes for the remainder of your first month
Get off on the right foot with our Right Start program! All new members, regardless of past athletic experience or current level of fitness, will be introduced and educated on the fundamental movements of CrossFit. You will spend time practicing those movements safely and properly and gain the confidence you need in order to achieve your own success. Come prepared to learn and sweat! Each workout is designed to be progressively more challenging and will be adjusted to individual needs and physical capabilities.
Think you can’t do it? Think you aren’t in good enough shape to even start CrossFit? WRONG! We have members of all different abilities that walk through our doors every day, but you can’t succeed unless you start!
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
HOW DOES IT WORK?
CrossFit is infinitely scalable and the intensity is up to you. This is not the military. Our goal in onboarding is to educate you first, then challenge you to push past physical boundaries. Anyone can do CrossFit, but it’s not for everyone. You, the athlete, have to be ready to change your perceptions of exercise and be ready to drastically improve your fitness all while becoming a member of an amazing community.
Our Right Start Program consists of five hour-long personal training sessions and is designed to get you ready for the rigors of regular class.