3 small zucchini, grated finely
1 cup coconut flour or almond flour
1/2T baking powder (although the slice works well without it)
1/2 cup raw cacao powder (or unsweetened cocoa)
1/2 cup coconut oil or melted butter
Some chopped nuts and coconut flakes for topping
1. Preheat oven to moderate - around 175 deg C.
2. Line and grease a muffin tray
3. Separate eggs, placing yolks in a large mixing bowl, and whites in a medium bowl for whipping.
4. Whip whites until fluffy.
5. In the large bowl, combine zucchini, egg yolks, spices, and oil.
6. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa and baking powder.
7. Add flour mixture to zucchini mixture, and stir until combined.
8. Fold egg whites into batter carefully, then pour everything into prepared pans.
9. Sprinkle with nuts/flakes, and bake for at around 50 minutes, watching carefully for burning.
10. If you see burning happening before the muffins bounce back when prodded with a finger, turn the heat down to 100 deg C and allow the centre to cook slowly.