1 T sesame oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 1/2 T ginger, peeled and minced
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken, diced into 1 inch cubes
5 cups chicken stock
1 1/2 T fish sauce**
2 T gluten-free soy sauce
1 carrot, cut into ribbons using vegetable peeler
1/2 head of napa cabbage,chopped
2 stalks of bok choy,thinly sliced
1 T lime juice
salt, pepper to taste
1. In a large saucepan, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
2. Add the garlic and ginger, sauté until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
3. Add the chicken and cook until golden brown on all sides, 57 minutes.
4. Add the stock, fish sauce, and soy sauce, bring to a boil.
5. Add the carrots, napa cabbage, and bok choy.
6. Cook until bok choy is tender, 23 minutes.
7. Remove from heat and stir in the lime juice.
8. Season with salt and pepper and serve.