2 salmon filets (6 ounces each)
¼ cup Sir Kensingtons Mayo or 30 Second Mayo
1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees
2. Place 2 salmon filets on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. (I like the skin on my salmon)
3. In a bowl, mix together mayo, dill, garlic powder, and salt and pepper
4. Sprinkle the salmon filets with a little extra salt then divide the mayo mixture and spread it evenly on top of both filets.
5. Place in oven and bake for 7-8 minutes. Serve immediately.